Lifetime Assistance provides a variety of supports to help individuals and families live their lives as they choose. Each service is specifically tailored to the individual, giving them control over their services and the ability to make their own choices.
The mission of this service is to provide families and individuals who live in the community with the necessary life skills training to be able to live and work independently.
- Utilizing community resources, we provide opportunities and choices for community-based learning.
- Opportunities to participate in a college learning environment
- Transportation assistance
- Comprehensive parenting training
- Family support and planning based on needs and goals
Family Reimbursement Program
The Lifetime Assistance Foundation grants funds for families who care for their loved ones at home. Examples include:
- Winter coats and boots
- Medical supplies
- Specialized camps and programs
In-home support services
Assists individuals in developing independent living skills.
- Lifetime Assistance respite services allows family members a needed break from the often overwhelming responsibility of caring for a loved one with developmental disabilities.
- Individuals co-manage the staffing structure in choosing who cares for them during respite in the home or out in the community.
- Two agency sponsored homes are available where individuals can spend an overnight or a weekend.
- Afternoon respite is available at 425 Paul Road between 3pm and 5pm.