Registration Now Open!
Lifetime’s Annual Airport Games returns for its 21st year with a “Totally Virtual” twist.
2020 has thrown us a curveball, so this year’s Airport Games, our largest annual fundraiser, will be a totally virtual event – from Saturday, August 22 to Friday, August 28 – giving everyone more time to log workouts and help us meet our goal of $100,000.
How to sign up for the Walk/Run 5K:
1. Register online for the 5K walk/run by visiting: lifetimeassistance.org/airport-games
2. Choose the course, it can be anywhere!
3. Complete the 5K between Saturday, August 22 and Friday, August 28 by 8 p.m.
4. Tag Lifetime Assistance during or after the race (Instagram and Facebook: @lifetimeassistanceinc; Twitter: @LifeAssistInc) and use the hashtag: #AirportGames.
5. Download your results before 8 p.m. on August 28; Details on how and where to input results will be sent to registrants via email.
How to sign up for the Flower City CrossFit 5K:
1. Register for the Flower City CrossFit 5K online by visiting: lifetimeassistance.org/airport-games
2. Tune into Flower City CrossFit’s Facebook Page or website between Sunday, August 23, and Thursday, August 27 where they will release one workout video a day.
3. Then post a video of your workout on social media – either on your Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter account – and tag Lifetime Assistance (Instagram and Facebook: @lifetimeassistanceinc; Twitter: @LifeAssistInc), and Flower City CrossFit (Twitter: @flowercitycf; Instagram and Facebook @flowercitycrossfit).
4. Complete the 5K between August 23 and August 28
5. A random drawing for prizes will take place including all participants who post videos for all five days.
Virtual Flower City CrossFit 5K – $25
Virtual USAirports 5K Run/Walk – $25
Official event race shirts and finisher medals will be mailed out starting on August 30 after all of the results have been collected.